Housed in the former Zeta bar at the London Hilton Park Lane, this bar and club has been created by Nick House, Piers Adam, Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe and Marc Burton. It has two bars, a dance area and a private room. It's open to the public and offers membership.
- Opened :10 June
- Owners: Piers Adam and Nick House
- Manager: Jean-Charles Adam
- Head barman: Roberto Valle-Llera
- Capacity: 240
- Food: Smoked salmon blinis with crème fraîche potted shrimps with whisky butter and soda bread mini burgers skewered scallops with peppercorn cream and steak tartare with tapenade and paprika oil.
- Price: food £12 to £20 cocktails from £12
- Address: 35 Hertford Street, London W1Y 7TG
- Telephone: 020 7208 4067