The Caterer has unveiled its second 2020 summit, the Social Media Summit, to help hospitality professionals master social media marketing for 2020 and beyond.
The Social Media Summit is a half-day masterclass that will give hospitality marketing professionals insight into the latest growth hacks and content marketing techniques that will move the needle on social media over the next decade.
Delegates will have plenty of opportunities to ask their own questions throughout this interactive session and will leave with lots of practical tips and advice. They will also see how the most innovative brands are attracting and retaining customers in this ever-changing digital landscape.
The workshop will be led by social media expert Will Francis, who has trained some of the world's leading brands on digital marketing, including RBS, British Airways, Marriott, Harper Collins, Ikea and Aviva.
Topics to be covered on the day include:
- Latest trends and consumer behaviours in social media
- How algorithms work today
- Creating content that gets seen and shared
- How to find your purpose and articulate it online
- Case studies of who is succeeding and how
- Producing professional content with a smartphone
- Influencer marketing in 2020
- Social advertising tips and hacks
Tickets for operators are £175 + VAT, while tickets for suppliers are £295 + VAT and can be booked here.
The Social Media Summit is the second in a series of 2020 summit events from The Caterer that bring together hospitality professionals to discuss game-changing ideas, industry best practice and new ways of working. They include: