The Association of Front Office Managers and Assistant Hotel Managers (AICR) has named the UK finalists of the International Receptionist of the Year competition.
The final of the competition will be held at the Ritz London on 18 November, with the winner going on to represent the UK at the AICR's international congress in Warsaw in February to compete for the David Campbell Trophy.
The seven finalists are:
- Andrea Barbazza Claridge's, London
- Amandine Breteau, the Ritz London
- Erika Natalini, Hotel Café Royal, London
- Jack McNeill, Gleneagles, Auchterarder, Perthshire
- Pauline Sarras, Corinthia Hotel London
- Riccardo Di Stefano, the Ned, London
- Michiko Weis, Four Seasons Hotel Park Lane, London
They will be judged by a panel including AICR UK president and Heckfield Place rooms division manager Nicola Miller; Benjamin Dalton, rooms division manager at the Ritz London; and Bertriever Lewis, guest service co-ordinator at Gleneagles and first runner up of the 2018 competition.
The AICR (Amicale Internationale des Chefs de Réception et Sous Directeurs des Grands Hôtels) was founded in France in 1964. It introduced the David Campbell trophy in 1995 in memory of the former chef de reception at the Ritz hotel.