The CEDA 2015 Grand Prix Awards has revealed its shortlist which includes some of the highest profile foodservice kitchen design and build briefs, and also some of the most challenging and rewarding.
The awards will take place at the CEDA conference which takes place on 23 - 24 April at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Heythrop, near Oxford.
The shortlisted entries are:
- Vision Commercial Kitchens, Future Tech Studio - Warrington
- Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment, The Woodspeen Restaurant and Cookery School
- CNG Foodservice Equipment, BRAD (Bakery Research and Development facility) - Harrogate
- C&C Catering Equipment, Thaikuhn - Spinningfields Manchester
- JLA, Honda Motors Europe New HQ - Bracknell
- Court Catering Equipment, The Pavilion Building - Queens Club - London
- TAG Catering Equipment UK, Main Kitchen refurbishment - OXO Tower - London
- Inox Equip, Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham
- Catering Design Group, Millfield Senior School - Street - Somerset
- Airedale Group, Wellington College - Crowthorne - Berkshire
- Court Catering Equipment, Alpha LSG Premium Kitchen and Culinary Academy
- Vision Commercial Kitchens, Fortnum and Mason - Terminal 5 - Heathrow
- Hatherley Commercial Services, Universal Infant free School Meals - Nottinghamshire
- Vision Commercial Kitchens, Wilmott Dixon Residential Home Projects - Nationwide
- Inox Equip, Surprise Surprise - The Soup Kitchen
•The CEDA Conference's Business Day panel on 24 April will now feature Nathalie Gibbs, who steps in to represent international design agency Black Sheep.
Creative director Gibbs will deliver a presentation covering the international impact of design and creativity in foodservice and is an expert on the subject having worked with clients including Jamie Oliver, Raymond Blanc, The Ritz Carlton, BrewDog and Wagamama.