Entries are being sought for Caterer and Hotelkeeper's Equipment & Supplies Excellence Awards 2009 in time for the 31 October deadline.
The awards, which recognise the vital contribution of professional catering equipment and supplies to the food service industry, include the following 15 categories:
- Ancillary equipment (eg, insect control, water treatment, etc)
- Beverage making and dispense
- Combi-ovens, steamers, microwaves
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Food display and bar installations
- Food preparation, cookware and kitchen gadgets
- Green Award (offering energy-efficient/eco-friendly benefits)
- Grills, griddles, barbecues and toasters
- Hygiene and waste management
- Ranges, fryers and ovens
- Best installation case study
- Best maintenance case study
A panel of judges will assess entry submissions, which must include a 500-word case study and supporting illustrations, for evidence of fresh thinking, significant advances in design, cost effectiveness in use and innovative application of technology.
Winners will be announced on 19 January 2009 during the biennial Hospitality exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham. To enter download an entry form here.
For more information about the equipment awards email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8652 3656.
By Emma White