The National BBQ Association's annual Gastro Alfresco campaign celebrates outdoor dining and this year marks the return of the popular Have a Better Barbi Day on Sunday 30 August.
Just one of many events during the summer-long campaign, Have a Better Barbi Day encourages food service outlets to introduce alfresco dining and menus during the August bank holiday.
To celebrate, the National BBQ Association is giving away five BarbiBoxes to Buy It! readers. Although pack contents may vary, they contain products from the official Gastro BarbiPartners such as:
- Caribbean Twist (750ml) and a branded T-shirt.
- Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer (500ml).
- Fruitiser raspberry and pomegranate (750ml).
- Peartiser (750ml).
- Gallo Family Vineyard Chardonnay (750ml).
- Grand Marnier Grand Esprit limited edition pitcher and stirrers
- Mission Deli Wraps.
To enter, send your name, place of work and contact details to email@example.com.
For further details on the 13th Gastro Alfresco 2009 campaign and Have a Better Barbi Day, visitwww.gastro-alfresco.co.uk.