There's still time to enter Caterer and Hotelkeeper's Equipment & Supplies Excellence Awards 2009 now that the deadline has been extended to Friday 7 November.
The awards, which recognise the vital contribution of professional catering equipment and supplies to the food service industry, include the following 15 categories:
- Ancillary equipment (eg, insect control, water treatment, etc)
- Beverage making and dispense
- Combi-ovens, steamers, microwaves
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Food display and bar installations
- Food preparation, cookware and kitchen gadgets
- Green Award (offering energy-efficient/eco-friendly benefits)
- Grills, griddles, barbecues and toasters
- Hygiene and waste management
- Ranges, fryers and ovens
- Best installation case study
- Best maintenance case study
A panel of judges will assess entry submissions. To enter you must submit a 500-word case study and supporting illustrations, for evidence of fresh thinking, significant advances in design, cost-effectiveness in use and innovative applications of technology.
Winners will be announced on 19 January 2009 at the biennial Hospitality Exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham.
To enter online, visit www.caterersearch.com/equipmentawards.
For more information about the awards e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8652 3656.