Nine products have been shortlisted for ScotHot's New Product Awards recognising excellence in catering equipment, food & drink, tableware and technology.
The award winners will be announced at ScotHot on the Spotlight Stage on 4 March at 4pm on the first day of the show taking place at Glasgow's SECC on the 4 & 5 March 2015.
The New Product Awards are judged by an independent panel of experts who look for all-round excellence from products launched in the year leading up to the show and highlight the most innovative and high-quality products among the exhibitors. Shortlisted products will receive a gold, silver or bronze accolade during an awards ceremony at the show.
Soraya Gadelrab, event director of ScotHot said: "We've been delighted with the level of entries to the New Product Awards this year. We've seen such high levels of quality over a really diverse range of products and we know that producers and buyers alike have come to trust and value these awards. We can't wait to reveal the winners!"
The shortlisted products are:
- Planglow, Street Deli Paper
- Gram UK, SuperiorPlus 72 refrigeration unit
- Tri-Star Packaging, Tri-label Online
Food & Drink
- Cheese Cellar, Fresh as You Yuzu Flakes
- Cheese Cellar, Kale Pesto
- One Track Ltd, Reveal-Up Glasses
- One Track Ltd, LSA Paddle Collection - Tapas Set & Oak paddle
- One Track Ltd, Contour Steak Knives
- Rapier Systems, Rapier Connect
- Compass Group, 24