Fruit and herb accounts for over 11% of total hot beverages consumed out of home1 and Typhoo has the perfect new products to help outlets grow consumption of fruit and herb teas.
Typhoo has launched a range of teas exclusively for the foodservice market under its London Fruit & Herb brand, which is well established and well loved by consumers and provides a premium image.
By including firm favourites, such as camomile and peppermint, and adding contemporary new flavours such as Super Fruits, the London Fruit & Herb range meets consumer demand.
In blind taste tests2, the London Fruit & Herb teas consistently outperformed rival brands due to the exclusive Juicea Technology found in the tea. The juice concentrate is encapsulated inside a micro capsule to ensure that none of the flavour is lost during the brewing process or during storage.
The new London Fruit & Herb range consists of:
- Camomile & Honey - the addition of honey works with the polarised taste of the camomile to provide a tasty cuppa, whilst maintaining the calming properties of the camomile.
- Lemon & Lime Zest - a firm consumer favourite providing a fresh taste, which can be cooled and served over ice for summer
- Blackcurrant Bracer - a tasty cuppa packed full of fruitiness and perfect for tea menus out of home
- Orange & Ginseng - a brand new flavour to the market, this fruity tea offers all the benefits of ginseng which is proven to boost energy and provide a natural lift, making this tea perfect for mid afternoon sales
- Super Fruits - another brand new flavour to the market containing blackberry, blueberry and acai which are all rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidents and offer super health benefits!
For further information on Typhoo and its range of products:
Contact: Sue Jones-Smithson on 0151 522 4000