UK buying consortium the Today's Group has celebrated the achievements of its wholesale members and retailers at their annual trade show awards dinner, held last week at Ascot Racecourse, in Berkshire.
The awards evening followed the first day of the Today's trade show, a members' only event, where wholesalers and suppliers met to network and negotiate.
Managing director of Today's Group Bill Laird said: "We would like to congratulate all of our members. Today's is proud to work with the most insightful and ambitious companies and individuals in the industry. We wish them all continued success during 2015 and beyond."
Included among the winners were:
• IT Initiative of the Year: J W Filshill (pictured)
• Foodservice Operator of the Year: John Mower and Company Ltd
• Rising Star: Holland Bazaar Ltd
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiative: Khanjra International Foods
• Member of the Year 2015: Hughson Bros, and,
• Outstanding Contribution to Wholesale 2015: J W Filshill Ltd
For the complete list of winners and highly commended awards visit www.todays.co.uk/