Terms & Conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To enter visit www.caterersearch-gallery.com/unilever_competition and watch the video about Unilever's Kericho tea plantation. Then submit your details along with your answer to the following question; "How many people do Unilever provide medical care for?"
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 12am 20 October 2009.
- Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Prize: The lucky Winner will receive £1000.
- The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the Prize. The decision of the judge is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. The Winner must claim their prize within 60 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute Winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
- The Winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever Foodsolutions, Unilever UK Limited, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR (Do not send entries to this address)