Never before have there been so many eating-out occasions. Besides the celebration meal and the business lunch, we now have a plethora of motivations to eat away from home.
In its Eating Out Review 2007, Mintel states that the simple reason for this is that most people's lifestyles are too busy to ignore the ease of a grab-and-go hot snack to take away, a 20-minute fast-food filler or a casual dining experience.
Whatever the food offering, it is essential for outlets to make the right choice of kitchen equipment, from a somewhat bewildering range - combi-ovens, salamanders, cooking ranges, fryers, microwave ovens and contact grills, to name just a few.
At Imperial Catering Equipment, the emphasis is on ensuring that outlets select the correct models by considering limitations of the kitchen space alongside the required usage, providing maximum production output.
The company caters for every kitchen requirement, from oven ranges and fryers to blenders and banqueting equipment, and Buy It! has teamed up with Imperial to offer one lucky reader £1,500-worth of equipment from the Imperial range.
HOW TO ENTER
One lucky reader who can answer the question below correctly will win this amazing prize. All entries must be submitted on a postcard by 15 September.
Entrants should include their name, job title, company name and address and contact telephone number.
Send entries to Buy It!/Imperial Competition, Caterer and Hotelkeeper, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS.
Which term is used to describe a takeaway snack?
a) Grab and go
b) Grab to eat
c) Eat and go
One lucky reader will win their choice of Imperial Catering Equipment worth £1,500. They can pick a combination of smaller equipment to suit their needs, or spend the lot on something like a 36in-wide Hot Plate with six burners - the decision is entirely down to the winner.
Imperial has an extensive product range offering all the equipment and expert advice a chef needs. Additionally, to offer caterers further reassurance, a two-year parts and labour warranty is provided on all Imperial equipment.
For further information on Imperial Catering Equipment, visitwww.imperialrange.co.ukor call 01509 260150.
|And the winner is … The winner of the Aviko/Bonnet competition to win a £1,600-plus fryer in the 26 June issue of *Buy It!* is Shirley Edwards, director, Edwards & Blake, Swaffham, Norfolk..|
Terms & conditions
- This competition is not open to employees or agents of Reed Business Information or Imperial Catering Equipment.
- We reserve the right to change the prize without notice, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
- Reed Business Information will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of the Caterer Group. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies which wish to send you information about their products and services, including our sponsor, Imperial Catering Equipment. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices, please visit our data protection page at www.reedbusiness.co.uk/dataprotection or write to us at RBI, Freepost RCC2619, Haywards Heath RH16 3BR, UK.
- The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on Caterersearch.com.