Buy It! and DC Catering are offering you the chance to win a DC070 undercounter dishwasher, which is worth more than £2,000 and can be tailored to your own needs.
The range of warewashing machines now available is really quite bewildering and, from front-loading compact and hood machines to the large rack conveyor and flight dishwashers, all have their own features and benefits.
But while each manufacturer might have its own individual USP or widget and convincing facts and figures to show that their machines were the best when it came to energy saving, water usage, or detergent consumption, not all operators want an ‘all singing, all dancing' machine and would rather pick and choose features to tailor the machine to their own particular needs without paying for ones they don't need.
For example, why pay for a drain pump if you can use a gravity drain machine? But if the machine is to be sited in a hard water area and space is tight you might want an integral water softener.
Buy It! has teamed up with DC Catering to offer readers the chance to win a DC070 undercounter dishwasher tailored to your needs worth over £2,000.
HOW TO ENTER
One lucky reader who can answer the following question correctly will win this prize. All entries must be submitted by midnight on Friday 24 September 2010. Entrants can send a postcard stating their name, job title, company name and address, contact telephone number and email address to Buy It!/DC070 Competition, Caterer and Hotelkeeper, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS or enter online below
The winner will receive a newly launched DC070A warewasher which will be specified according to the on-site requirements of the winner, subject to site survey and provision of appropriate services. The prize does not include installation which should be carried out by a suitably qualified engineer.
The DC070 becomes the largest undercounter dishwasher in the range and features both top and bottom stainless steel wash arms. Capable of washing up to 18 large plates in three minutes it is ideally suited to larger establishments that cannot justify the purchase of a pass through machine. Like all DC machines, the DC070 is double skinned and comes with integral rinse and detergent pumps, anti clog wash and rinse arms and simple intuitive controls as standard.
It is designed to combine performance and flexibility with affordability and the range of optional extras means that the caterer can tailor the machine to their own particular needs without paying for unnecessary features. Optional features include WRAS approved break tank, internal water softener, drain pump, thermo-stop and a choice of 13 or 20 amp supply.
For further information on the DC070 visitwww.directcatering.co.ukor call 01749 870055.
AND THE WINNER IS….
The winner of the http://www.caterersearch.com/Articles/2010/06/28/333899/Win-a-Lincat-Refrigerated-Display-Showcase-worth-1631500.htm" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever Foodsolutions competitionto win a Lincat refrigerated display case in the 25 June issue of Buy It! is Jason Hanratty, manager, The Greyhound, Siddington, Gloucestershire.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is not open to employees or agents of Reed Business Information, or DC Catering.
2. We reserve the right to change the prize without notice and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
4. By entering the competition you are agreeing for your contact details (including email) to be passed on to the sponsor DC Catering.
5. Reed Business Information will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of the Caterer Group. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies who wish to send you information about their products and services including our sponsor, DC Catering. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices please visit our data protection page at www.reedbusiness.co.uk/dataprotection or write to us at RBI, Freepost RCC2619, Haywards Heath, RH16 3BR, UK.
• The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on Caterersearch.com.