Bottled water is a must-have in any hospitality establishment, with the vast majority of customers ordering either still or sparkling water to accompany their meals.
In-house table water bottling systems are the sustainable way for hospitality outlets to provide fresh, purified, chilled water to customers, without the negative environmental impacts associated with pre-bottled water. The systems are not only cheaper, but can also be a profit generator as well.
The bottles improve the customer experience and can be personalised with the logo and name of the establishment.
Vivreau is leading the way with its V3 bottler, which utilises the latest ice bank refrigeration technology to enable the system to dispense high quantities of chilled water on demand. Vivreau's engineers visit and assess requirements, and pride themselves on being able to install a Vivreau water system in almost any location.
The bottles are available in 750ml and 450ml sizes and are fitted with a specially designed one-piece cap to improve hygiene.
Vivreau is offering one Caterer and Hotelkeeper reader the chance to win a year's free lease of its V3 water bottling system. The package includes 50 branded glass bottles (one colour) and two dishwasher baskets. A Vivreau engineer will come and install the system wherever you choose and train your staff on how to use it.
HOW TO ENTER
Answer the question below to be entered into the draw. Include your name, job title, company, address and telephone number. Send entries to Vivreau Competition, Caterer and Hotelkeeper, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria, London, SW1W 0AU. All entries must be received by midnight on 15 April 2013.
What size bottles are available with the Vivreau V3 Water Bottling System? A. 700ml and 400ml
B. 725ml and 425ml
C. 750ml and 450ml
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is not open to employees or agents of TWGCA LLP or Vivreau.
2. We reserve the right to change the prize without notice and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
4. TWGCA LLP will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of Caterer and Hotelkeeper. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies who wish to send you information about their products and services including our sponsor, Vivreau. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices please write to us at Caterer and Hotelkeeper, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0AU, UK.
5. The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on http://www.catererandhotelkeeper.co.uk" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">www.catererandhotelkeeper.co.uk.