Would you like to offer customers a revenue-generating alternative to tap or bottled mineral water? EcoPure Waters is offering an on-site water filtration system and personalised bottles worth more than £3,500 to one lucky reader
In recent years British consumers have become increasingly aware of their impact on the environment, with this awareness extending to their leisure interests out of home. In particular, the reputation of revenue-generating bottled mineral water has suffered considerable harm, with customers now more likely than ever to ask for tap water to accompany their meal.
A solution to the bottled mineral water versus tap water debate is to offer drinking water that has been filtered on site. This environmentally friendly process allows hotels, restaurants and bars to serve both still and sparkling water with a taste and aesthetic quality to rival mineral water and for which consumers are happy to pay a premium.
By employing this method, establishments can save up to 80% on their traditional bottled mineral water costs and dispense with the need for ordering and storage while serving a revenue-generating alternative to tap water. Buy It! has teamed up with EcoPure Waters to offer readers the chance to win an on-site water filtration system and personalised bottles worth more than £3,500.
HOW TO ENTER
One lucky reader who can answer the question below correctly will win this prize. All entries must be submitted by 30 September. Entrants can send a postcard including their name, job title, company name and address, contact telephone number and email address to Buy It!/EcoPure Waters Competition, Caterer and Hotelkeeper, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS, or enter online below.
What sort of system produces still and sparkling water from a mains water supply?
The winner will receive an EcoPure Waters filtration system which employs a unique seven-stage filtration process that will purify all non-saline water sources (mains, borehole or spring-fed), delivering up to 90 litres of purified still or sparkling water per hour. The system comes complete with 96 clear and frosted recycled and reusable one-litre bottles, which EcoPure Waters will personalise with the winning establishment's logo and marketing information. For further information visit www.ecopurewaters.com or call 01844 290088.
AND THE WINNER IS…
The winner of the Crustastun competition in the 26 June issue of Buy It! to win a Crustastun crustacean stunner from Brakes is Steve Bowen, proprietor, the Waterfront Restaurant and Bar, Plymouth, Devon.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is not open to employees or agents of Reed Business Information, or EcoPure Waters.
2. We reserve the right to change the prize without notice and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
4. Reed Business Information will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of the Caterer Group. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies who wish to send you information about their products and services including our sponsor, EcoPure Waters. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices please visit our data protection page at www.reedbusiness.co.uk/dataprotection or write to us at:RBI, Freepost RCC2619, Haywards Heath, RH16 3BR, UK.
5. The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on Caterersearch.com.