There are so many possibilities when it comes to preparing coffee that it's not sufficient just to offer two or three products on the beverages menu. By offering new and varied coffee specialities you will increase your customers' interest. What's more, you get ahead of competitors who fail to spot trends and do not react quickly enough to changing customer demands.
Drinks such as espresso, latte macchiato and ristretto should appear on any beverages menu today and any of these products is far more lucrative than just a "coffee". Operators can maximise their selling price by serving the right coffee in the right way. For instance, traditionally espresso should be served on a tray with a glass of water, a demitasse spoon and a biscuit.
Product Zone has teamed up with WMF to offer readers the chance to win Coffee Culture and http://www.reedbusiness." target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Pure Exclusiv](http://www.caterersearch.com/Articles/2011/08/26/340008/pure-exclusiv-tabletop-accessories-from-wmf.html) tableware items worth £1,000.
The winner will receive WMF Coffee Culture and Pure Exclusiv tableware items to the value of £1,000.
Coffee Culture items combine German hard porcelain, Cromargan 18/10 stainless-steel and glass elements to create an interchangeable range to meet the demands of different occasions throughout the day. The range includes serving trays, glasses, porcelain cups, rings, handles, mug spoons, tea/coffee spoons and demitasse spoons.
The Pure Exclusiv products match dark wood bases with Cromargan stainless steel and glass in a set of equally interchangeable accessories that can be mixed and matched with Coffee Culture elements, and includes cruet sets, milk and sugar sets, and oil, vinegar and condiment sets.
For more information about WMF call 01895 816100 or visit www.wmf.uk.com.
HOW TO ENTER
What is the correct type of spoon to serve with an espresso?
B. Sundae spoon
C. Demitasse spoon
AND THE WINNER IS…
The winner of [June's competition for a Jumbo Magic Vac machine ](http://www.caterersearch.com/Articles/2011/06/23/338916/Win-a-Jumbo-Magic-Vac-vacuum-packing-machine-worth-more-than.htm)is Jan Vandewalle, restaurant manager, De Vere Carden Park, Chester.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is not open to employees or agents of Reed Business Information, or WMF.
2. We reserve the right to change the prize without notice and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
4. By entering the competition you are agreeing for your contact details (including e-mail) to be passed on to the sponsor WMF.
5. Reed Business Information will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of the Caterer Group. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies who wish to send you information about their products and services. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices please visit our data protection page at [www.reedbusiness. co.uk/dataprotection or write to us at RBI, Freepost RCC2619, Haywards Heath,West Sussex RH16 3BR, UK.
6. The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on Caterersearch.com.