The Caterer has launched a second Allergens Summit for spring 2020 after tickets for its inaugural February event sold out in just three weeks.
The Allergens Spring Summit takes place on Tuesday 12 May 2020 at the Soho hotel, London, and will equip hospitality professionals with the knowledge, best practice and skills to keep customers and staff safe and informed.
Confirmed speakers include leading allergen experts Dr Robert Boyle and Julian Edwards on key risks and responsibilities.
Meanwhile, food safety experts and forward thinkers from some of the UK's most prominent operators will discuss their strategies, the steps they've taken and how they communicate to customers effectively.
Delivered in partnership with Bidfood and Access, tickets for operators are £175 plus VAT, while tickets for suppliers are £295 plus VAT and can be booked here.
Topics covered on the day include:
- Why are food allergies increasing globally, what to expect in the years ahead and how to plan a strategy that keeps your customers and staff safe
- Your responsibilities, including what you are required to provide by law and how this might change
- Allergen Accreditation's Julian Edwards on how to create an allergens culture in your business
- Signposting, discussion or full labelling: what are the best ways to communicate with your customers?
- How can you effectively train your staff to be allergen aware and protect your customers and reputation?
- Allergen experts from the UK's leading operators share their best practice, top tips and lessons learned
The Allergens Spring Summit is the fourth in a series of 2020 summit events from The Caterer that bring together hospitality professionals to discuss game-changing ideas, industry best practice and new ways of working. They include:
- Allergens Summit – SOLD OUT Wednesday 26 February 2020, the Soho hotel, London
- Social Media Summit – Thursday 26 March 2020, the Soho hotel, London
- People Summit – Wednesday 29 April 2020, Ham Yard hotel, London
- Allergens Spring Summit – Tuesday 12 May 2020, the Soho hotel, London
- Hotel F&B Summit – Wednesday 9 September 2020, the Soho hotel, London
- Marketing & PR Summit – Wednesday 7 October 2020, the Soho hotel, London
A 'Caterer Summits Bundle' ticket is available where you will receive a place at five Summits for the special price of £792 plus VAT. Your guest may differ at every event. This can be booked here.