Located at London's Swissôtel the Howard on the Embankment, this restaurant serves a modern British menu with a focus on seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. It includes a main dining room and 40-seat outside area.
- Opened: 26 June
- Owner: Swissôtel the Howard
- Executive chef: Brian Spark
- Manager: Alan Calzari
- Designer :Squint
- Capacity: 40, plus 40 outside
- Food: Pea and crab mousse with marjoram, poached crayfish and bisque foam lamb with pea and tarragon purée, baby carrots, peas and mini shepherd's pie and Earl Grey chocolate fondant with orange marmalade ice-cream.
- Price: £35 for three courses excluding drinks
- Address: 12 Temple Place, London WC2R 2PR
- Telephone: 020 7836 3555