Bristol recognises its hospitality heroes at ‘Night of the Stars'
Hospitality teams from across the south west have been celebrated at Bristol's latest Night of the Stars event.
Over 400 guests attended the awards ceremony at Bristol's Ashton Gate Stadium, where they recognised employees including Eliza Brewer from Aztec Hotel & Spa, who was named Chef of the Year, and Front of House Employee of the Year Lara Venable from Clevedon Hall.
The Team of the Year accolade went to the housekeeping and maintenance team at Bristol's Holiday Inn, while the Clayton hotel won the Green Initiative award.
Raphael Herzog, general manager of De Vere Tortworth Court and chair of hosts the Bristol Hoteliers Association, said: "People are the most important asset in our businesses, and it is so gratifying to be able to recognise the many stars of our industry in and around Bristol.
"While now based in Bristol, the winners come from all over the UK and Europe, showing the diverse and cosmopolitan nature of the talented teams working in our industry."
Night of the Stars award winners
- Green Initiative: Clayton Hotel Bristol City
- Bright Idea & Best Innovation: Nights' Knights, Hotel du Vin Avon Gorge
- Community Spirit: De Vere Tortworth Court Team
- Chef of the Year: Eliza Brewer, Aztec Hotel & Spa
- Rising Star: Nacho Puchol, the Bristol, Harbourside
- Unsung Hero: Melanie Harden, De Vere Tortworth Court
- Employee of the Year, Heart of House: Nick Payne, the Bristol, Harbourside
- Employee of the Year, Front of House: Lara Venable, Clevedon Hall
- Team of the Year: Housekeeping and Maintenance Team, Holiday Inn