Delegates will learn how to become an audience-first content brand, influencer marketing in the 2020s and how to create great content fast at The Caterer's Social Media Summit.
The Social Media Summit is a half-day masterclass that will give hospitality marketing professionals insight into the latest growth hacks and content marketing techniques that will move the needle on social media over the next decade.
The agenda, which can be found here, also includes connecting with consumers more deeply through purpose; how to take your social media ads to the next level; and hot trends for 2020 and beyond, including social commerce, AR filters and lenses, micro and nano influencer marketing, and genuine customer community.
The workshop will be led by social media expert Will Francis, who has trained some of the world's leading brands on digital marketing, including RBS, British Airways, Marriott, Harper Collins, Ikea and Aviva.
The Social Media Summit takes place from 12.30pm to 5.30pm on Thursday 26 March 2020 at Soho Hotel in London. Tickets for operators are £175 + VAT, while tickets for suppliers are £295 + VAT and can be booked here.
The Social Media Summit is the second in a series of 2020 summit events from The Caterer that bring together hospitality professionals to discuss game-changing ideas, industry best practice and new ways of working. They include:
- Allergens Summit – SOLD OUT Wednesday 26 February 2020, Soho Hotel, London
- Social Media Summit – Thursday 26 March 2020, Soho Hotel, London
- People Summit – Wednesday 29 April 2020, Ham Yard, London
- Allergens Spring Summit – Tuesday 12 May 2020, Soho Hotel, London
- Hotel F&B Summit – Wednesday 9 September 2020, Soho Hotel, London
- Marketing & PR Summit – Wednesday 7 October 2020, Soho Hotel, London
A 'Caterer Summits Bundle' ticket is available where you will receive a place at five Summits for the special price of £792 + VAT. Your guest may differ at every event. This can be booked here.