Housed in County Hall Gallery on London's South Bank, this café is the latest addition to the Dali Universe, the permanent exhibition of the Spanish surrealist artist's work. It serves snacks, cakes and bigger main courses.
- Opened: 15 April
- Owner: County Hall Gallery
- Executive chef: Sebastian Ryder
- Managing director: Raymond Duhaney
- Capacity: 48
- Food: includes sandwiches, soups and salads and bigger options such as Catalonian beef pie, Spanish tortilla and quiche of the day. There's also a range of puddings, cakes and pastries.
- Price: less than £10 for lunch including drinks
- Address: County Hall, Riverside Buildings, London SE1 7PB
- Telephone: 0870 744 7485