This venue off Berkeley Square in Mayfair, London, has reopened under new ownership. It comprises a pub, restaurant and private event space. The ground-floor pub serves traditional pub fare, while the first-floor restaurant offers a more formal British menu.
- Opened: 12 September
- Owner: The Meredith Group
- Executive head chef: Jeremy Hollingsworth
- Manager: André Vazquez
- Capacity: pub 40, restaurant 40
- Food: The restaurant menu includes tagliatelle of langoustine with sauce cardinal and brown butter slow-roast pork with apple sauce and marjoram jus scallop and crab sausage with baby spinach and Champagne sauce and Bakewell tart with vanilla ice-cream.
- Price: £32 for three courses
- Address: 5 Charles Street, London W1F 5DF
- Telephone: 020 7499 2988