LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON AND LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF A CONTRACT TO PROVIDE A MEALS SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY AND OLDER PEOPLE DAY CARE CENTRES
The London Borough of Merton and London Borough of Croydon jointly invites suitably qualified and experienced organisations to tender for the provision of a meals service to the community and older people day centres to meet the following service outcomes:
• Provide a high quality Meals Service to Service Users representing best value for money.
• Provide a meals service which is maximally efficient and cost effective
• Provide a meals service which ensures the service user choice and control
• Provide a meals service which exceeds recommended nutritional standards and guidance.
• Provide a meals service which in environmentally sustainable
It is intended that the contract will commence on 1st July 2015 for an initial period of 2 years, with the option to extend for two further periods of up to 24 months in total.
Tender documents and further information are available from www.londontenders.org.
To obtain the tender documents and further information:
• Register your organisation free of charge at www.londontenders.org;
• Await acceptance; you will receive an e-mail confirming your username and password for the London Tenders Portal;
• With your username and password, log-in to the London Tenders Portal and express your interest in the relevant contract;
• After expressing your interest you will receive an e-mail link to access the tender documentation.
• Follow the guidance contained in the Instructions to Tender.
All submissions must be made via the London Tenders Portal; paper copies will not be accepted.
You can register your interest for this tender from 3rd February 2015.
The closing date for completing and uploading completed tenders is 2pm on 23rd March 2015.