A new hospitality survey has been launched to capture employee opinions and arm operators with the data required to support, re-engage and empower their people.
The Back to Business survey is a partnership between The Caterer and people experts Purple Cubed to capture employee feedback and sentiment as teams return to work and present a clear, actionable report back to operators.
It will ask 10 key questions of employees, which will be analysed to provide an accurate picture of sentiment in a hospitality business.
Operators can choose from three survey packages, starting at £750, which will unpick the data and provide clear analysis with prioritised recommendations.
The Caterer editor James Stagg said: "As hospitality businesses reopen and employees return, it's vital that operators understand the sentiment among the workforce. This survey will provide a snapshot of their employees emotions along with practical advice on how to get the best from them as we gear up for a busy summer."
Purple Cubed managing director Jo Harley, added: "Employee perspectives will have dramatically changed over the past year. This survey is the ideal way to find out quickly, actionably and cost-effectively what your people really think. They can have their say, confidentially, and play a valuable part in shaping the future."
Five reasons to use the Back to Business survey
- The survey is ready to launch in minutes, making vital employee opinion capture fast and easy.
- It uses ‘Killer questions' so short and simple to complete yet highly effective, with analytics that are insightful, clear and prioritised.
- Reporting comes with expert recommendations – ensuring you know how to action your outcomes.
- You'll be supported with communicating the right messages and managing expectations from the outset and with distributing outcomes and actions after.
- Your people can have their say and play a valuable part in shaping the future, knowing their feedback will be dealt confidentially and sensitively.