Entries are now open for the 2024 Springboard Awards for Excellence, which celebrate outstanding contributions to the hospitality industry.
The 16 categories include Best Recruitment Initiative, Best Training Programme, and Disability Champion. Two awards are new to this year: Best Use of Technology and Talent Development Team of the Year.
The awards are free to enter and welcome nominations from businesses and individuals who have gone the extra mile to showcase true hospitality.
In partnership with headline sponsor InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), the awards ceremony will take place at the InterContinental Park Lane, London, on 11 April 2024.
Entries will close on 8 January 2024 and the shortlist will be revealed in February 2024.
Previous winners of the awards include Gleneagles, Brewhouse & Kitchen, Dishoom, Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Wagamama, Z Hotels, and Sodexo.
Chris Gamm, chief executive of Springboard, said: "Each year, the Springboard Awards for Excellence ceremony grows in popularity and in 2024 we will continue that trend. It's a great indicator of the strength of the hospitality industry, the talented workforce within it and the many successes of the industry this past year.
"The Springboard Awards for Excellence are one of the most prestigious recognitions in the hospitality sector. Being a finalist or winner is a mark of excellence that stands out on your professional journey. The awards ceremony brings together industry leaders and influencers and is a fantastic opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals, receiving the exposure your business deserves."
The full list of categories are below:
- Fiona Colley Trainee of the Year
- Best Recruitment Initiative – sponsored by Caterer.com
- Best Apprenticeship Strategy – sponsored by HIT Training
- Employee Engagement – sponsored by Boyes Turner LLP
- Best Training Programme
- Career Development Initiative – sponsored by Diageo
- Best Use of Technology – sponsored by Mapal
- Talent Development Team of the Year – sponsored by Hospitality Jobs UK
- Employee Health & Wellbeing – sponsored by Hand Picked Hotels
- Community Engagement – sponsored by 5 Hertford Street and Oswald's Clubs
- Disability Champion - sponsored by Sodexo
- Diversity, Equality & Inclusion – sponsored by CH&Co
- Best Education & Industry Partnership
- Sustainable Business – sponsored by Franke Coffee Systems
- Springboard Ambassador of the Year – sponsored by BaxterStorey
- Best Employer
- The Chris Beaumont Outstanding Contribution – sponsored by Bidfood
To enter the Springboard Awards for Excellence or for more information, click here.