The full range of food and drink outlets has been announced for the new £750m Tottenham Hotspur stadium.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and official catering partner Levy UK, the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland, have revealed the outlets will range from street food to pies and will also feature Europe's longest bar when it opens in time for the 2018/19 season.
The Market Place, situated in the 61,000-seater stadium's South Stand, and the Touchline Grills, located throughout all stands, will include:
• N17 Grill (from burgers to steak sandwiches)
• Linesman (for fish and chips)
• Chicken House (fried chicken)
• Naan & Noodle (Asian street food)
• Smashed Olive (from pizza to flatbreads)
The new ‘high street pub-style' feature bars in the East and West Stands and the Tap Inns, situated in every stand, will serve Heineken, the club's official beer partner, as well as Amstel, Strongbow, Old Mout Cider and Beavertown Brewery craft beers.
The bars will include:
- The Goal Line Bar (South Stand, Level 1), a 65-metre bar running the entire length of the goal line, which will be the longest bar in Europe.
- The Shelf (East Stand, Level 1), featuring bricks salvaged from the East Stand of White Hart Lane
- The Dispensary (West Stand, Level 5)
- The White Hart (East Stand, Level 5)
The new Tottenham Hotspur app, to be released later this year, will allow spectators to pre-order and collect food and drink, and the new stadium will be a cashless venue.
The search is also on for an operator for a 180-bedroom, upscale hotel being developed within the new stadium; while the likes of Michel Roux Jr, Chris Galvin and Dipna Anand have been named on the chef line-up for the stadium's Michelin-starred dining experiences.