Jason Atherton has opened this restaurant next door to the Michelin-starred Maze in the Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square. Inspired by the steakhouses of New York, its menu is dominated by meats cooked over coals.
- Opened: 11 April
- Owner: Gordon Ramsay Holdings
- Head chef: Arnie Stevens
- Manager: Danny Kaljee
- Designer: Vivid Interiors
- Capacity: 76
- Food: Dishes include the signature burger and fries, and steaks (New York strip, premium wagyu, or 25-day aged Hereford rib-eye) served with creamy horseradish, blue cheese or red wine sauces. Desserts include red fruit Eton mess with mascarpone ice-cream.
- Price: £50 for dinner including drinks
- Address: 10-13 Grosvenor Square, London W1K 6JP
- Telephone: 020 7495 2211