Set in Ireland's only wildlife park, this resort is the second property for Starwood in the Emerald Isle. Fota Island is just 20 minutes from Cork airport.
- Opens: 5 May
- Owner: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Ireland
- Facilities: The Island spa offers three luxury beauty rooms, a hydropool, a walking river, swimming pool and thermal suite. The resort is also home to an 18-hole championship golf course. A choice of restaurants showcase both Irish and international cuisine.
- Bedrooms: 131
- Room rate: £116 (introductory rate)
- Address: Fota Island, Cork, Ireland
- Telephone: 00 353 21 467 3000
- Website: www.sheraton.com/cork