- Anthony Demetre and Will Smith, formerly of the Michelin-starred Putney Bridge restaurant, have opened their own business in Soho, offering a range of both gutsy and lighter dishes. Interiors, designed by Linda Turner, are informal with extensive use of natural materials.
- Opened 20 May
- Owners Anthony Demetre and Will Smith
- Capacity 60
- Head chef Anthony Demetre
- Food Menus concentrate on seasonal ingredients and local produce and aim to recreate forgotten dishes, including pied-paquets, matelote of eel and tendron of veal. Influences come from Great Britain, France, Italy and Spain.
- Prices starters from £5.50, mains from £12.50. Lunch menu £13.50/£15 for two/three courses. A la carte, about £25 a head excluding wine.
- Address 63 Frith Street, London W1D 3JW
- Telephone 020 7734 4545
- See a map of the Arbutus Hotel here
The Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email
Start the working day with The Caterer’s free breakfast briefing email
Sign Up and manage your preferences below
You have successfully signed up for the Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email and will hear from us soon!