This is the third bar and restaurant from the owners of Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen. It has a rooftop terrace, and the interiors pay homage to 1950s Americana with booth-style dining and nods to movies of the decade.
- Opened: 26 June
- Owners: Andreas Akerlund, Marc Francis Baum and Patric Franzen of Barworks
- Head chef: Jeisel CicarelleRestaurant director Jonathan Panikkou
- Designer: Barworks
- Capacity: 60-plus, with rooftop restaurant and bar, heaters for year-round alfresco service
- Food: Breakfasts include pancakes with maple syrup, banana or blueberries hamburgers made with 100% Scotch beef with home-cut fries and New York cheescake.
- Price: £10-£15 per head
- Address: 2 Jamestown Road, London NW1 7BY
- Telephone: 020 7485 5223