Welcome to The Caterer
The Caterer is the leading multimedia brand for the UK hospitality industry. Since 1878, it’s been helping operators build better businesses and better careers, as well as providing suppliers with a platform to showcase their most innovative products and services. It is the only hospitality media brand with a pan-industry focus, with extensive coverage of hotels, restaurants, foodservice, pubs and bars.
Hospitality is all about bringing people together, and The Caterer is proud to boast an industry-leading portfolio of events. The portfolio offers sponsors unrivalled opportunities for networking and brand exposure at over 30 annual events.
What we offer:
• Fully responsive digital platform that lets you see the news, views and job alerts most relevant to you
• A recruitment platform that connects the best employers with the best candidates
• Cutting-edge online community functionality so you can build profiles and make industry connect
• Market-leading magazine available in print and digital format
• Daily email providing breaking news from around your industry
• Fully searchable database of more than 200,000 articles offering practical guidance and advice
• The only dedicated hospitality portal available for commercial property agents
• Awards and events showcasing the best operators in hospitality
The Caterer team welcome your feedback. If you have any comments about the site please let us know at email@example.com
The Caterer is owned by Jacobs Media Group, Europe’s largest travel and hospitality B2B media company. Also within the group is The Caterer’s sister title, Travel Weekly, and its associated brands; Aspire, Travolution, Travel GBI and TravelAnswerz. Jacobs Media Group brands also includes Connections, bespoke global events for suppliers and buyers; and the global business community for the travel and tourism industry, Connecting Travel.
Company registered in England: Travel Weekly Group Ltd, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0AU. Company registration No. 6927031. VAT registration No. GB972307221