BaxterStorey has recognised its star performers at its People Awards 2023, held at London's Royal Horticultural Hall.
It was the first time since the Covid pandemic that the caterer has held the awards ceremony which was launched in 2016 to celebrate talent in its business.
Winners included Taz Tariq from Sony Music who was awarded the title of Chef of the Year and retail services manager Gift Chatepa who was crowned this year's Rising Star as a result of his work in sustainability.
Other winners included Tracey Havard from BAE Christchurch, who was recognised for her commitment to volunteer work and community engagement with the Community Impact Award.
BaxterStorey chief executive Ronan Harte said: "These awards serve as a celebration of the people within our businesses that are fuelled by creativity and their love for food. Their skills, dedication and positive energy are what delights our customers every day and is the DNA of our business. We're proud to recognise the achievements of some truly great innovators in our business and to give them a memorable night of fun and celebration."
The BaxterStorey People Awards 2023 winners
- Kitchen Porter of the Year - Alex Maphalala, Health Service Laboratories
- Chef of the Year - Taz Tariq, Sony Music
- Front of House Star of the Year - Hannah Tobin, Portwall House
- Support Champion of the Year (New for 2023) - Charlotte Fagan, Supply Chain
- Chef Manager of the Year - Tony Earl, Wessex Water
- Community Impact Award - Tracey Harvard, BAE Christchurch
- Manager of the Year - Lily Bell, ASOS
- Team of the Year - Centrica
- Rising Star of the Year - Gift Chatepa, NatWest
- Innovation of the Year –Scottish Courts Service Group