The 2005 Chef Conference will be held on 18 October 2005 at the Millennium Conference Centre, Kensington, London.
The 23rd annual Chef Conference from the Caterer Group will bring together the world's best chefs and business people for a unique one day event.
Participating chefs will include:
- Heston Blumenthal
- Andoni Aduriz Á¢ÂÂ" SpainÁ¢ÂÂs stellar maestro from the Basque country
- David Nicholls Á¢ÂÂ" 2005 Catey Chef Award winner, and executive chef at LondonÁ¢ÂÂs Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
- Jason Atherton Á¢ÂÂ" the driving force behind Maze, the most talked about new restaurant in London in 2005
- Nigel Haworth Á¢ÂÂ" chef-proprietor of Michelin-starred Northcote Manor and the immensely successful Three Fishes in Lancashire
- Simon Hulstone and Jonathan Harrison Á¢ÂÂ" Roux Scholarship winners
- Bjorn van der Horst Á¢ÂÂ" the Swiss-born Dutchman creating a buzz at LondonÁ¢ÂÂsÁ acclaimed Greenhouse restaurant
- Chris Galvin Á¢ÂÂ" one half of the sibling duo that from newly-opened Baker Street hotspot, Galvin.
- Mark Dorber Á¢ÂÂ" beer matching supremo and owner of the White Horse in Fulham
Programme of events
|12.30pm||Lunch/ Market Place|
|5.15pm||Food & Wine pairing masterclass|
- The day will be a mix of inspiring master-classes and lively debate.
- Keynote speeches and presentations
- Session on food & wine pairing
- The chance to sample the latest new food in our Á¢ÂÂMarketplaceÁ¢ÂÂ
Interactive sessions on
- How to pitch for your next contract
- How to beat your competitors
- Inspiring masterclasses from the hottest chefs in the UK, informed debate on leading issues, food and wine matching, practical insights on how to run business Á¢ÂÂ" theyÁ¢ÂÂre all part of the mix in this yearÁ¢ÂÂs Chef Conference.
Prices are as follows:
|Conference only||Á£124.00 (inc vat)|
|Dinner Only||Á£94.00 (inc vat)|
|Conference & Dinner||Á£188.00 (inc vat) (saving of Á£30.00)|