Ed and Tom Martin, owners of London gastropubs the Gun and the Empress of India, have opened their latest venture on Sloane Square in Chelsea. The Botanist comprises a bar and restaurant that serves a seasonal modern British menu.
- Opened: 12 May
- Owner: ETM Group
- Head chef: Shannon Wilson
- Restaurant manager: Vera Dennhardt
- Bar manager: Paulo Brammer
- Capacity: restaurant 70 bar 40
- Food: Cornish crab and avocado ravioli with tomato and chilli nage baby spring chicken with caramelised shallot tart and foie gras velouté and rhubarb and apple crumble with custard.
- Price: £30 for three courses excluding wine
- Address: 7 Sloane Square, London SW1W 8EE
- Telephone: 020 7730 0077