A warm welcome of hospitality awaits at Whiston Hall, the 19th Century Manor House and eighteen hole Golf Course hidden away in the heart of the Staffordshire Moorlands.
Situated only 3 miles from Alton Towers, Whiston Hall is an excellent choice for your next Wedding ,Corporate Event ,Hotel Accommodation or Golf Break.
This fine example of a Victorian Hall was built in 1850. The residence and estate was owned, founded and lovingly restored by Mr Tom Cooper ,Local landowner,into what is now an exciting and thriving business venue.
At Whiston Hall you will discover many stunning architectural features and carvings which all add to the original charm and elegance of this magnificent building.
- P.P for 56 Bed Hotel (27 beds in existing build and 20 in new build), STAFFS. Within three miles of Alton Towers
- T/O £650,000 Huge development potential
- Approx 100 acres incl. three Fishing Lakes
- Nine existing en suite beds, Function Room (250)
- Owner will split site if required: Golf Course £1m Hotel £P.O.A