The 15-bedroom Camden Arms hotel in Pembury, Kent, has been named Hotel of the Year in Les Routiers Awards 2016.
Owned by James and Carol Cunningham, the hotel was one of 11 winners in this year's awards, which are based around performance, customer feedback, reviews and recommendations.
The full list of winners:
- Hotel of the Year: Camden Arms hotel, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Bed & Breakfast of the Year: the Fuzzy Duck, Armscote, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Wedding Venue of the Year: White Hart Royal hotel, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire
- Pub of the Year: the Forest at Feckenham, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Inn of the Year: the Railway Inn, Honiton, Devon
- Café of the Year: Gran Café, Manchester
- Newcomer of the Year: Don Giovanni, Manchester
- Restaurant of the Year: Chez Vous, Warlingham, Surrey
- Conference Centre of the Year: the Mandolay, Guildford, Surrey
- Venue of the Year: Ye Olde Punchbowl, Bridgnorth, Shropshire
- Guest House of the Year: The Mowbray, Eastbourne
Founded in 1935, Les Routiers operates as a guide to hotels, bed and breakfasts, restaurants and cafes, which offer value for money and are largely independent.
Latest video from The Caterer