Located in Tokyo's Marunouchi district, this 24-storey hotel is targeted at both the business and leisure traveller. It features extensive business facilities as well as four restaurants, retail outlets and a spa and fitness centre. Opening in September, the hotel is now accepting bookings.
- Opens: 1September
- Owner: Hsh
- General Manager: Malcolm Thompson
- Executive chef: Gerhard Doll
- Facilities: Include 13,000sq m of banquet and meeting space, with the grand ballroom catering for as many as 250 guests. The spa offers 8 treatment rooms as well as saunas,a Jacuzzi, an indoor swimming pool and a fully equipped fitness centre.
- Prices: from 60,000 yen (£250)
- Address: 1-8-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006, Japan
- Telephone: 00 81 3 6270 2888
- Website: www.peninsula.com