Picholine offers a Mediterranean menu and has reopened following a revamp. It has a new wine and cheese bar separate from its main dining rooms. New interiors feature a purple and grey colour scheme with leather seating and silver multi-tiered crystal chandeliers.
- Opened: 13 September
- Owner, head chef and manager: Terrance Brennan
- Designer: Coffinier Ku Design
- Capacity: restaurant 96, private dining room 24
- Food: Classics such as olive-crusted saddle of lamb remain on the menu with new dishes including squid ink linguine with calamari, chorizo aïoli and paella broth, and cheesecake ice-cream sandwiches.
- Price: $64 (£34) for two courses without wine
- Address: 35 West 64th Street, New York, NY 10023, USA
- Telephone: 00 1 212 724 8585
- Website: www.picholinenyc.com