Sally Beck and Andrew Foulkes are among six new members of the Master Innholders organisation.
The new 2018 Master Innholders include:
• Justin Baird-Murray, managing director, the Metropole Hotel & Spa, Llandrindod Wells, Powys
• Sally Beck, general manager, Royal Lancaster London hotel
• David Connell, general manager, South Lodge hotel, near Horsham, West Sussex
• Rob Flinter, general manager, Park Plaza London Riverbank
• Andrew Foulkes, hotel general manager, Emily Estate and Hadspen House (currently under development) in Somerset. Until earlier this month, he was general manager at the Abbey hotel, Bath
• Peter Walker, general manager, Meldrum House Country Hotel & Golf Course, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
Membership of the Master Innholders is available to practising hoteliers with a minimum of five years' experience as a general manager. The organisation aims to educate, set standards, generate industry debate and identify key trends. It also holds an annual Hotel General Managers' Conference.
Chairman of the Master Innholders and general manager of Grosvenor House, a JW Marriott hotel, Stuart Bowery said: "I'm delighted to welcome our new Master Innholders in our anniversary year. It's wonderful to see that we are attracting more members from outside of London and the south-east."
Videos from The Caterer archives