This new Thai restaurant in Basingstoke is run by a former diplomat who spent a number of years working in Thailand and Lagos. Located in the old town, it features colourful interiors with individually designed rooms and a menu offering authentic Thai cuisine.
- Opened: 5 December
- Owners: David and Thian Wyatt
- Head chef: Ekaphap Khaoprasert
- Manager: Thian Wyatt
- Designer: Lifeforms Design
- Capacity: 72
- Food: Starters include Thai fish cakes, spring rolls, chicken satay, and soups and salads, while main courses feature classics such as green curry and pad Thai.
- Price: £16 for two courses excluding drinks
- Address: 25 London Street, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 7PG
- Telephone: 01256 355272