The Caterer has launched a bundle ticket for hospitality leaders looking to develop their teams at five upcoming Caterer Summits.
The Caterer Summits are a series of masterclass events that bring together hospitality professionals to discuss game-changing ideas, industry best practice and new ways of working. They include:
- Social Media Summit – Thursday 26 March 2020, the Soho hotel, London. A half-day masterclass giving hospitality marketing professionals insight into the latest growth hacks and content marketing techniques that will move the needle on social media over the next decade.
- People Summit – Wednesday 29 April 2020, the Ham Yard hoyel, London. A full day exploring how today's hospitality operators can deliver an authentic employee experience that sets the business up for sustainable success.
- Allergens Spring Summit – Tuesday 12 May 2020, the Soho hotel, London. An afternoon equipping F&B, operations and marketing professionals with the knowledge and best practice to set a strategy that keeps your customers and staff safe and informed.
- Hotel F&B Summit – Wednesday 9 September 2020, the Soho hotel, London. Exploring the latest trends in hotel F&B concepts and design and explaining how to ensure a hotel F&B operation is a profit centre rather than a cost centre.
- Marketing & PR Summit – Wednesday 7 October 2020, the Soho hotel, London. Equipping hospitality PR and marketing professionals with the skills, knowledge and networks to fine-tune strategies, effectively measure success and demonstrate return on investment from campaigns.
These summits were created to give teams practical and relevant information to take back and implement in their strategies.
'The Caterer Summits Bundle' ticket gives operators a place at five Summits for the special price of £792 plus VAT and guests may differ at every event. The five tickets purchased separately would cost £925.
Tickets can be booked here.