Police are "actively pursuing" new leads in the hunt for missing chef Claudia Lawrence, six years after her disappearance.
Detective Superintendent Dai Malyn of North Yorkshire Police said his team had made "significant progress" since the force began reviewing the case in 2013 and may make more arrests in the coming weeks and months, according to The Telegraph.
Lawrence was last seen on Wednesday 18 March 2009 and was reported missing on 20 March after she failed to turn up for her 6am shift at York University.
A 60-year-old man was arrested last year in connection with her disappearance and suspected murder but was later released without charge. A 47-year-old man remains on bail on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.
Malyn said some people locally knew Miss Lawrence but have kept their relationship secret and some have deliberately lied about their association with the chef, who was 35 at the time.