Hilton's first ski resort in Asia is located on the Japanese island of Hokkaido and offers access to 48km of ski slopes. The resort includes seven dining outlets as well as a cabin-style bar overlooking a ski piste.
- Opened: September
- Owner: Citigroup Principal Investments Japan
- General manager: Daniel Welk
- Bedrooms: 506
- Facilities: include a spa with four treatment rooms and a hot-spring bath. In the summer the resort offers two 18-hole golf courses and activities including mountain biking, hiking and white-water rafting.
- Prices: from ¥27,000 (£138) including a spa treatment, breakfast and dinner
- Address: 048-1592, Niseko, Higashiyama-onsen, Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Japan
- Telephone: 00 81 1 3644 1111
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldresorts.com/