Hilton's second hotel in Prague is in the heart of the city near the Old Town Square and other historical attractions. It includes the 138-cover Zinc restaurant and bar, run by Chef Ari Munandar.
- Owner: Hospitality Europe
- General manager: Lucca Crocco
Head chef: Ari Munandar
- Bedrooms: 303
- Designer: Alexandra Champalimaud
- Facilities: Leisure facilities include a health club with fitness centre, sauna and indoor swimming pool, with conference amenities including 1000m2 of dedicated meeting space, 11 meeting rooms and a ballroom.
- Price: from €120 (£85)
- Address: V Celnici 7, Prague 111 21, Czech Republic
- Telephone: 00 42 0 221 822100
- Website: www.prague-oldtown.hilton.com