Malmaison and Dakota founder Ken McCulloch has been named as Scottish Hotelier of the Year at the fifth Scottish Hotels of the Year awards.
Amongst the winners were Apex Hotels, who won the Scottish Hotel Group of the Year, and Inverlocy Castle at Fort Willaim, which was named Scottish National Hotel of the Year.
Gleneagles in Perthshire was named International Resort of the Year.
The ceremony was held at Edinbugh's Prestonfield House Hotel and sponsored by online booking agent Hotel Review Scotland.
Nominations were made by consumers, members of the industry and reviewers with the final winners selected by a combination of online votes and the views of a judging panel of industry experts.
The 2008 winners in full
- Inverlochy Castle, Fort William - The Scottish National Hotel of the Year
- The Torridon, Loch Torridon - The Scottish Romantic Hotel of the Year
- Raddison SAS, Glasgow - The Scottish Business Hotel of the Year
- Isle of Eriska Hotel, Eriska - The Scottish Country House Hotel of the Year
- Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh - The Scottish Luxury Hotel of the Year
- Coll Hotel, Coll - The Scottish Island Hotel of the Year
- Jurys Inn, Glasgow - The Scottish Budget Hotel of the Year
- Old Course Hotel, St. Andrews - The Scottish Golf Hotel of the Year
- Buccleuch Arms, St. Boswells - The Scottish Inn of the Year
- Peebles Hydro Hotel, Peebles - The Scottish Family Hotel of the Year
- The Bonham, Edinburgh - The Scottish Boutique Hotel of the Year
- Gleneagles, Perthshire - International Resort Hotel of the Year
- Apex Hotels, Dundee & Edinburgh - The Scottish Hotel Group of the Year
- Ken McCulloch, Dakota Hotels - The Scottish Hotelier of the Year
- James Thomson, Prestonfield House Edinburgh - Fellowship for Outstanding Achievement & Industry Contribution