The Munro Inn, a roadside tavern on the main A84 tourist route from Stirling to Loch Tay, has changed hands.
The property, which was built in 1902 as a temperance hotel and licensed in the 1950s, is in the village of Strathyre in Callander. Strathyre overlooks the River4 Balvag and lies within the Loch Lomond and Trossacks National Park.
It provides nine guest bedrooms to sleep 27 guests, of which eight are en-suite and one has an off-suite bathroom. A 24-seat Conservatory dining room, public and lounge bars, a 10-seat library, and a games room are among its other facilities..
Private accommodation includes a large bedroom to the front and a large open-plan room with en-suite bathroom to the rear, along with two double bedrooms for staff with a shared off-suite bathroom.
Outside the tavern has picnic-style benches and seats to the front and a large enclosed garden to the rear.
The Glasgow office of Colliers Robert Barry sold the property to Tony and Joan Waterman from Kent off a guide price in the region of £350,000, which had been reduced for a quick sale.
By Angela Frewin