Annwn in Pembrokeshire and Somerset's Exmoor Forest Inn were among six restaurants awarded green stars for sustainable gastronomy in the Michelin Great Britain and Ireland Guide 2024.
Four of the awards were for English venues and two were for those in Wales.
Green-starred restaurants are at the forefront of the industry when it comes to their sustainable practices, setting high ethical and environmental standards, with any restaurant in the Michelin Guide being eligible.
Newly awarded green stars for 2024 were:
- Annwn, Narberth, Pembrokeshire
- The Whitebrook Inn, Whitebrook, Monmouthshire
- Exmoor Forest Inn, Minehead, Somerset
- Interlude within Leonardslee Lakes & Gardens, Horsham, Sussex
- St Bart's, London
- Forge, part of Middleton Lodge Estate, North Yorkshire
The green stars were first awarded in 2020. This year the stars were presented at Manchester's Midland hotel, alongside 18 new one stars, six new two stars, and three Michelin stars awarded to the Ledbury in London.