The British Culinary Federation has named the 10 finalists for the Chef of the Year 2018 competition.
Sponsored by Aubrey Allen and Bord Bia, the finals will be held at University College Birmingham on 23 April where the finalists will compete to join the squad of England's National Culinary Team competing at the Culinary World Cup in Luxembourg later this year.
Those through to the final are:
• Matthew Nicholls, Cheal's of Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire
• Josh Donachie, the Frog, London
• Leonidas Kattou, Simpsons restaurant, Edgbaston
• Richard Dutton, University College Birmingham
• Greg Newman, the Kings hotel, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
• Jamie Coleman, Masons Arms, Knowstone, Devon
• Ian Musgrave, the Ritz, London
• Ashley Sargent, Clare College, Cambridge
• Edward Marsh, the Manor House, Castle Combe, Wiltshire
• Mark Stinchcombe, Eckington Manor, Worcestershire
Judges will include: Ashley Palmer-Watts, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London hotel; Raymond Blanc, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons in Great Milton, Oxfordshire; Sat Bains, Restaurant Sat Bains, Nottingham; Pierre Koffmann; Brian Turner and Roger Narbett.