This all day café-restaurant near Richmond Park in south-west London brings the tradition of a classic Viennese café to the capital. As well as coffee and cakes it serves lunch and dinner offering Austrian classics complemented by an extensive selection of Austrian wines.
- Opened: 15 March
- Owner and manager: Orly Kritzman-Kardon
- Head chef: Yacine Benghazal
- Capacity: 46
- Food: includes beetroot beignets with salad and horseradish whipped cream wiener schnitzel with creamy mash and lamb's lettuce rainbow trout fillet with almonds, fennel purée and asparagus and hazelnut nougatine with peach coulis.
- Price: £28 for three courses without wine
- Address: 429 Upper Richmond Road, London SW14 7PJ
- Telephone: 020 8487 9800