Sam and Eddie Hart have reopened Quo Vadis after an extensive refurbishment, which has brought the iconic London restaurant back to its former glory. Two private dining rooms have been added, with the menu offering seasonal British fare.
- Opened: 2 June
- Owner: Sam and Eddie Hart
- Head chef: Jean-Philippe Patruno
- Manager: Nikki Barltrop
- Designer: Andy Martin Associates
- Capacity: 85, plus private dining for 12 and 30
- Food: Starters include asparagus and butter, home-smoked salmon, and steak tartare, with main courses comprising meat and seafood dishes from the grill alongside pasta dishes and salads.
- Price: £35 for three courses excluding wine
- Address: 26-29 Dean Street, London W1D 3LL
- Telephone: 020 7437 9585